Thursday, May 5, 2011

Been a while.

Whilst lying about in this 2 week hiatus before I leave, I decided to occupy my time doing something useful.
watching this bad boy...




Kelly suggested it, Danny and Marina suggested it...I had never heard of it due to it coming out while I was in NY, but I gave it a shot.

And I'm glad I did. Why?  Because it finally gives me the OC fix I've so desperately needed every since Marissa kicked the can back in '06 in the last episode of season 3.

Chuck likes to reuse players from the OC cast including...
Julie Cooper, playing a russian spy "sasha"
and....

Summer, playing Chuck's love interest "lou"

NOT TO MENTION AN ENTIRE SCENE COPIED FROM THE OC AND REDONE ON CHUCK!

feast.
i looked for videos but i just couldnt find them, but word for word i kid you not.




Point being, this has been one of the most BORING 2 week break ever...but, I have found a new love of Chuck and you should too. Keep it alive!

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! A blog post!

    I'm glad you're enjoying Chuck so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it! Glad you caught onto it too!

    ReplyDelete